Mr. Lube has been around since 1976 and we are 100% Canadian owned and operated! We're best known as oil change specialists, but we also perform a wide range of vehicle maintenance services.
Does your organization have other locations besides Calgary?
How many employees does your organization employ?
What type of positions do you offer?
Full time and part time.
What are some entry level career opportunities that your organization offers?
At Mr. Lube there are two main jobs: Upper Technicians & Lower Technicians.
Each job gives a unique value to the company. While the Upper Technician guarantees the customer's satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service, the Lower Technician acts as the heart of the store, ensuring operations run smoothly on each mechanical bay using their technical savvy, hands on nature.
Your job as an Upper Service Technician will include:
70% Customer Service:
- Greeting customers in the service bays
- Discussing products and services with customers
- Providing recommendations based on vehicle assessments
- Suggesting new products and services
- Working with a close knit team and communicating with Lower Technicians
30% Mechanical Duties:
- Oil and filter changes
- Replacement of vital car fluids (e.g. coolant, transmission, and transfer case fluid)
- Replacement of parts under the hood (e.g. air filter, headlights, taillights and wiper blade replacements)
- Provide performance enhancers to ensure the car runs smoothly (e.g. engine stop leak, oil treatment, and valve cleaner)
- Courtesy checks on all vehicles (e.g. topping up fluid levels, cleaning windows and checking tire pressure)
What is your hiring process?
Apply via text or online. Phone interview, then an in person interview.
How can one apply?
You can apply at www.mrlubejobs.ca or text mrlubejobs to 27697.
What do you look for in employees?
- Desire for a long term career with growth potential
- Retail, hospitality or other customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to retain detailed product information
- Desire to learn more about cars
What type of education/training/equipment do you require?
We offer an extensive paid training program.
How old does someone have to be to work for your company?
We can hire anyone who is of the age of 15, with parental consent. 16 years and older, parental consent isn't necessary.
How much will employees get paid?
$12/hour + Bonuses.
How would someone find out about opportunities at your company?